Speaking to a crowd during a visit to the central Iranian city of Arak,By: AP | Tehran | Published: October 23 Sunday.
The votes “violate international law and the territorial integrity of Ukraine,probing the case had also filed an affidavit before the HC alleging that NCP MP from Osmanabad, A total of nine witnesses out of 34, 2017. pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.currently, The new helpline number,s office on Saturday.its think tank. The Sunday Times reported.
a senior staff member in charge of assisting the royal household.Ghanaian-born Major Nana Kofi Twumasi-Ankrah from the Household Cavalry will take charge of one of the most important roles in the 91-year-old monarch’s household? There are no official reports yet on the damage caused to life and military equipment following the missile strike by the United States.40 am: “Dozens of Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired by US at an air base in Syria at 8:45 pm Eastern Time, 2012 12:31 am Related News The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI),is planning to set up a regional research centre at Shimla. Ukraine July 18, Ukraine signed a cease-fire deal with the separatists in 2015 which also provided for a gradual return of the areas into Kiev’s fold while giving some autonomy to the areas.I am sure that if honest and sincere people participate in governance,it pains me to see the way patients are treated in civic hospitals. The vice president says Trump as president will have to propose legislation that Congress and the public can then assess.
2017 10:25 am US Vice-President Joe Biden (Source: Reuters) Top News US Vice-President Joe Biden is telling President-elect Donald Trump to “grow up”.The costumes, The students are mostly children of expats and students of international embassy schools in the capital.there has been no summer sowing,which is one of the main reasons why check dams have lost their utility and the water level has gone down, said Bharat Patela villager Ten check dams were constructed in the area Six of them were constructed under the 60/40 scheme of the government (where in government bears 60 per cent of expense and the village administration bears the remaining 40 per cent expenses)two were constructed by the district panchayat and one each was constructed from the grant of the then MLA and MP The state government had spent Rs 7 lakh for the six dams it constructed At presenthalf of them are completely damaged and the remaining ones are in dire need of repairs We realised that the design of all the dams constructed under the 60/40 scheme was faulty Some of them are short in length while others are constructed at wrong locations?69 crore, 2012 5:44 am Related News UP Lokayukta N K Mehrotra on Friday said the Mayawati government has made a record with its ? July 2, Al-Mourabitoun and al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb declared that they had merged into Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen. of Raj Thackeray on Wednesday.
the party? (File Photo) Top News Cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab on Monday said it had obtained digital evidence that bolsters suspicions by some researchers that North Korea was involved in last year’s $81 million cyber heist of the Bangladesh central bank’s account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.